Let me take you back to last night: I was in the mood to blog and tell the world How wonderful my life is and how everything is peachy. Then things changed. Well I got in a small tiff with someone and it ruined my blogging mood. I didn't want to blog negative feelings because it wouldn't represent my life. I didn't want the blogging audience to know I was upset and not feeling up to standard. So I didn't blog.
Today, I was excited to come home after a successful work day and try again at telling the world how amazing life is and how blessed I am and blah blah blah.... as I am loading my computer up to blog my frustration comes back. Why is that? Why am I frustrated over something that I jogged off earlier, vented about it with my New friend and was overwhelmed with blessings today. But my thoughts still went back to my frustration. I think I naturally don't like leaving things unresolved. I need to have things worked out. Have a neat bow at the end of all my stories. If there are words left unsaid or I am uneasy about how things worked out... I don't feel comfortable about it. I feel like I need to contact this person and work it out either with a good or bad conclusion. I am 22 years old I am still learning brand new things about myself. Its just an odd thing to realize that you have such a strange quality about yourself. Its not taking away from my day, or ruining my mood or anything big just this small nag in the back of mind that comes back.
hm. Thats all I can really conclude of it. I am just going to have to get over this because nearly nothing comes with a neat bow on it. I am going into a sales positions where I will not get that bow often and I can't have that frustrate me every time. I won't survive out there in the sold lonely Sales world.
With this last sentence, I take a moment to think. There is so much more to life in general. We of course have flaws but I can do so much better than them. I can step above them. I can't believe I nearly accepted this "ok" performance of myself.
New theme song: With Everything- Hillsong United. I want to give everything to the Lord and give him deserving praise!! I am not going to allow myself this "ok" standard when the Lord asks so much more of us! Be encouraged to ask more of yourself. Do not take things laying down and accept them as is. Frustration or not, fight to be better and give the Lord everything you could ever wish for because he has so much to prove! Be lifted up today and find the passion to do more for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment