Monday, August 9, 2010

Light

So there is starting to be more light in my Life Path! Just a small flicker but everything counts. Today was a small victory but it felt huge for me because I never allowed my anxious thoughts take control. I never allowed my mind to travel to the future and begin to worry about the unknowns. I stayed calm and remained to keep my eyes on the Lord. With this, he has blessed me with a wonderful 3 weeks of work without a worry and now I am starting to see my path before me. Not a lot but enough to give me confidence that my feet at resting on solid ground. Even though in the big scheme of things I know today will be forgotten quickly but it was a huge victory for me! I was able to prove to myself that I am faithful and have the ability to focus only on the Lord who lives in my nows. The contentment and control are coming slowly and I can feel them taking the reins.

I continue to move forward on this dark path but I have the flickering light next to me. I am confident it will only grow in time to illuminate my future and life the Lord presents for me! What an exciting thing to look forward to! I am excited for the future but I am more than content only thinking about now. Here I come tomorrow and the days after! I plan on keeping you beyond my grasp and understanding where you belong. Thank you Lord for these small victories. They provide more strength than I could have ever imagined.

1 comment:

  1. listen to this one and see how it relates to your "control" post

    http://www.keylifemedia.com/keylife/mp3/KeyLife080310.mp3

    ReplyDelete