MY SISTER IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited to have my little sister return home. Granted she will only be home for about 48 hours those are going to be the best hours I have had in weeks. She has been going for nearly 8 weeks. I think this is the longest we have ever been a part. The worst part has been she has been without a cell phone, Internet, anything for nearly the entire duration of the weeks. This summer has been eventful to say the least and I have hated not having her here with me. I know I am the older sister but she is an outstanding woman. For those who do not know my sister, I will give a small description to help you form a small understanding of her. She is the most loving person I have ever met, she challenges me in my walk daily, she lives above the worlds influence, she has an intimate relationship with the Lord that most people will never understand or reach, she is a great listener but she will tell it to you straight, and has been my support for nearly everything in my life. This woman is an outstanding individual and I get to claim her as my sister! How humbling is that? So I am going to the airport and picking her up. We have over a month of catching up to do and I can't wait to hear her stories ad adventures she has had while she was away.
So today is a big day!!! I am thinking maybe making her a cake for her return. Issue: she has been away from Internet along with sweets and caffeine. I need to put some more thought into this then we shall we! I hope your day is lived out fulling and completely because today has been given to us as a gift but tomorrow is never guaranteed.
No comments:
Post a Comment