Best friends!!!! I couldn't ask for anything more than these girls. They have been by my side fighting for me and my love. They will always challenge me and make me feel like I am loved more than anyone deserves. I know my heart is broken right now but God is about to do great things for me. These women have showed me this in only a short week. I know it hard now but I will survive and I will be so proud of everything I have gone through. My theme song is Josh Wilson- Before the Morning! It is all about the pain we are going through now can't even compare to the joy we are about to experience. I have to hold on to that and trust it with everything I am. My heart is going to be rebuilt piece by piece because of the Faith in God and my Faith in my family and friends. These people will always love me even though he couldn't. I need to continue to pray and be in communication with the Lord.
So here comes another day! Its going to be hard and I am going to go through the highs and lows. I must keep talking about it so the healing keeps moving forward!! Thank you for everything I have been given Lord. These girls are at the top of that list! I couldn't of hand picked better friends than the ones you blessed me with. I love you so much and I am ready to keep on my day to day living!
No comments:
Post a Comment